- It’s been 1 (calendar) year since I’ve starting writing on here.
- Things will be (at least somewhat) different going-forward on this-here blog. You can’t really take a month hiatus and not re-evaulate and change, right?
- This Week’s Gold is going to be different and/or eliminated. I’m thinking This Month’s Gold is a possibility. It’s not that I don’t want to share quality content, it’s that I want to limit the stream of voices in my head, so I need to cut down on the endless Internet click-bait to do so.
- I’ve been all over the place with writing this past year, mostly worried about what ya’ll (yes, the South is wearing me down) think of me & what you want to read. I now feel like screw that, I’m going to write what I want to, or rather what I think I should, instead of writing out of fear of what you want/think. (Plus, I haven’t done a good job pleasing you this past year anyhow, so why not try something else?)
- I still love quotes. I don’t know if that means they’ll still be weekly, but they’ve gotta make an appearance, because I so respect people that can concisely cut to my heart with a single line.
- The older I get, the shorter the list gets of things I’m absolutely sure of.
- I still love writing. I’ve missed it. I need it. This is my therapy.
- Approx. 1-3 people actually care about anything I’ve written in points 1-7. And that’s okay, because sometimes you just need to pour yourself out, whether anyone values it or not.
Tolino - out.